Monday, June 13, 2011

I WAS IN PERRY THIS

weekend with my family at the Jeff Young Fun Run.We had perfect weather and a gorgeous view.
Believe it or not, I did not finish the 5K last.
We wore a t-shirt Jeff designed, there was a silent auction, bake sale, Mexican food, snow cones, face painting, raffles and a candy cannon.
Photo on bottom left taken by Ivon

We had so much fun celebrating Jeff and being with family.
One of the best parts of the day was imagining that Jeff was laughing at us because he had so many women in an elk t-shirt.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like a fun time and a good run ~ a lot of great support for his family! Love the Kermit hat!!!

Anonymous said...

How fun!!

Nancy said...

I wore the t-shirt with an elk on my back proudly :-)

Sherri said...

this looks like an absolute blast! I wish we could have been there!

Katie said...

So cool....what a great way to spend the weekend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails