Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MY AUNT AND UNCLE ARE SERVING

a mission for our church on Temple Square. They are amazing and I'm so proud of them!
Jill took us downtown to stroll the temple grounds and find them.If you're downtown in the next 6 months, stop by and see them, and tell them hello. You're going to love them.

PS - I have another aunt and uncle who are serving a second mission in Palmyra, New York. If you are in that area, look for Elder and Sister Young. They are awesome. I was lucky enough to see them in the mission field in 2007. I love that area of New York; it's absolutely beautiful.

5 comments:

Ivon said...

Great pictures. It was fun being on the trip with you and Stef. Love you.

Sherri said...

I did not know they were serving right there at Salt Lake Temple! That is super cool!

Fresh Garden said...

Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful!
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Every moment, thank God.
Yeah!

The Mudmom said...

Oooo I sense a temple visit is in order...Kristen let's go!!

Katie said...

How fun to get to see them! Love your pictures...as always!

Related Posts with Thumbnails