Monday, August 15, 2011

WE'VE GOT THE BEAT!

Saturday night we had a picnic dinner with Debbie and Kevin at the zoo amphitheater and saw The Go-Go's in concert. Can you hear me saying AH-MAZING? We were having serious high school flashbacks and the people watching was beyond incredible!Elephant ears were enjoyed by these three but no vegan elephant ears were to be found. Sigh...
The opening act was Girl in a Coma and they were a great way to start a concert.
The Go-Go's played almost all our favorites and even threw in Belinda Carlisle's Mad About You, which is still one of my favorite songs.

Perfect weather, yummy food, great friends, awesome music, I could have listened to The Go-Go's all night.

PS - Jane Wiedlin would be the coolest next door neighbor. Man, someone's lucky.

6 comments:

Joan Peterson said...

Glad u guys had Fun ... U Got The Beat !!

Nancy said...

Those elephant ears are bigger than their heads!!!

Kim said...

What a fun, fun, fun time!! Did you feel like you were on a "vacation?" I imagine Larry was pretty "mad about you" or possibly "head over heels." He he he

Sherri said...

AWESOME!!!!! SUPER FUN!!!!

Monica said...

SO FUN!!! I'm jealous for so many reasons! Happy you had such a great time! And how perfect to have some Belinda thrown in -- takes me back to my childhood!

The Mudmom said...

I bet that was AWESOME...Gotta love the Go Go's.

Related Posts with Thumbnails